by Aderen Lim
ATTENTION! For those who flashed SGSII JB ROM v11.1 before, you will definitely got the flashing error... I will find out the solution for it later...
- iOS v5 (black status bar): http://adf.ly/Kyc7O...
- BlueStatusBar (flash after the ROM, blue look nicer):http://adf.ly/Kyc9n
- GApps: http://adf.ly/KycBV
- iTap Keyboard v1.2.05: http://adf.ly/KycD4
- iOS wallpapers: http://adf.ly/KycEv
- Safari (look alike):https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...IuYnJvd3NlciJd
How to install this ROM: INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK!
1. Make Sure your phone is running on Android Gingerbread 2.3.X and ROOTED.
2. Copy IOS 5.zip file to SD card.
3. Backup all your data and make sure your phone battery is more than 50%.
4. Switch off your phone and restart it to ClockWorkMod 5 by pressing home+power button
5. Wipe data/Factory reset and select yes.
6. Wipe cache partition and select yes.
7. Go to advance, select Wipe Dalvik Cache and select yes.
8. Install Zip from SD card, select the IOS 5.zip and click yes.
9. When it shows install from SD card complete, select main menu and restart the phone.
10. Wait around 2-3 minutes.
11. And you are DONE!! Enjoy!!
What to do after flash?
1. Flash the latest GoogleApps.zip.
2. First boot will be in Chinese language, so you need to open settings. Then you will see the the "A.I" logo, after that select the first one and select English.